Kilpatrick Townsend Once Again Receives High Recognition from Chambers Global 2012
ATLANTA (March 30) -- Kilpatrick Townsend announced today that it once again received high recognition from Chambers Global 2012.
The following select practice areas and attorneys were ranked for their expertise:
- Kilpatrick Townsend’s Franchise Practice was tied for fifth among the world’s top practices. Rupert Barkoff, Chair of the firm’s Franchise Practice, was one of only 18 attorneys recognized for Franchising globally.
- The firm was one of only six firms to be recognized for Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets in the US. Partners Joe Beck and Miles Alexander were ranked among the top US practitioners in Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets.
- Kilpatrick Townsend’s Outsourcing Practice was ranked among the top in the US. Jim Steinberg and Jim Paine were ranked among the leading US practitioners in Outsourcing.
- The firm’s Taiwan IP practice was one of only seven from Taiwan to be ranked.
- Partner Fredrik Ahlqvist achieved high recognition by being ranked among the top Swedish practitioners in Intellectual Property.
The Chambers Global guide is based on in-depth interviews with leading private practice lawyers and key in-house counsel. A team of over 50 full-time researchers conducted the survey with law firms and lawyers chosen on merit only. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
For more information about Kilpatrick Townsend, please visit: www.kilpatricktownsend.com.
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.