Grady High Needs Volunteers For Registration
District-wide enrollment and registration begins next week.
Grady High School is looking for volunteers to assist the registrar, academy leaders, assistant principals, counselors and social worker when registation and enrollment begins on July 26.
The school is expecting approximately 300 families during this period. The group will consist of returning students who did not submit registration documents as requested by May 4; new students to APS; students from other schools within APS; and those withdrawing.
Dates and times for needed volunteers are:
- July 26, 27, 30, 31 and August 1-2; 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm
- Extended hours on August 1: 4pm-7pm.
- Dates and times for withdrawals: July 24-27 9-11 am
Volunteer positions and responsibilities:
- Greeter: Welcome and determine group, provide required documents and direct to appropriate station.
- Address Verification: Confirm parent is zoned for Grady High School.
- Crowd Controller: Maintain queue/sign in sheet for each station.
- Review Documents: Confirm parent has the required documents to complete process.
- Copier: Copy documents
- Runner: Fax and receive faxed documents
- Notary: Notarize affidavits