It was nice to see the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets get back in the football win column Saturday afternoon with a thorough 33-13 whipping of ACC rival Maryland.
In College Park, Md., Tech’s triple-option offense racked up 370 yards rushing en route to the win as the Jackets improved to 4-5 overall and 3-3 in conference play.
It was a far cry from the week before when BYU came to Bobby Dodd Stadium and administered a 41-17 beat down of Tech on a homecoming Saturday on The Flats.
Thanks to photographer/videographer David Kosmos Smith (@davidkosmos), the memories of that BYU loss might not sting as much for Tech fans after watching this time-lapse project he produced from the Oct. 27, 2012 game in Midtown.
It’s a great way to quickly peek at the game-day experience from one of America’s most historic football sites – Grant Field. Thanks for sharing, David, and for more of his work, see here.
See More on Patch
- Former Atlanta Prep, Ga Tech Hoops Star Indicted for 2011 Murder
- Where to Catch March Madness in and around Midtown
- Georgia Tech Computer System Predicts NCAA Basketball Champion
- Share your Photos from the Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon
- Touring Russian cyclist makes Midtown pit stop after friends’ jest turns prophetic