The Georgia Department of Labor hosted a live chat on Wednesday on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
U.S. Rep. David Scott, D-13, is hosting his 9th annual Jobs Fair in College Park on Friday, March 30, 2012. More than 100 of Georgia’s top companies and employers are participating, including AFLAC, AT&T, UPS, Lockheed-Martin, Lowe’s, Home Depot, CSX, AT&T, Douglas County Fire/EMT, MARTA, Atlanta Police Department, and many others.
Cascade Patch also has been featuring a weekly compilation of more locally oriented job opportunities.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. January's session, on surviving a layoff, and February's, with career advice for young people, were also featured on Patch.
See More on Patch
- MARTA Taking Proactive Security Measures in Response to Boston Explosions
- 17th Street Bridge Still Closed to Pedestrians, 4 Months After Completion Date
- Metro Atlanta’s Jobless Rate Drops to 8.3 Percent in February
- Who Has the Best Harlem Shake Video in Atlanta?
- The Sequester: Shenanigans or Serious Business?