Midtown Help Wanted: Jobs in Midtown Patch
Your weekly guide to jobs in and of interest to residents of Midtown.
- The Atlanta Center for Medical Research is doing a study and seeks participants who are diagnosed with: Bipolar Disorder, Memory Loss/Alzheimer's Disease, Schizophrenia, Depression, Tourrett's Disorder, Child/Teen ADHD Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Compensation will be offered to people who qualify. See the listing for full details.
- A pediatric doctors' office seeks a full-time front office coordinator. Applicants must have at least five years medical office experience. See the full listing here.
- Zifty.com, the Internet-based delivery service, seeks drivers. Applicants must be able to work at least 15 hours per week, sometime between 10 a.m. and midnight. They also must have their own vehicles in good, working condition. For more information and details on how to apply, follow the link here.
- A new restaurant with a focus on organic foods, seeks servers, bussers, dishwashers and other posts. See the full listing information and application details here.
- Hotel Indigo is hiring for several jobs and is hosting an open house for interviews on Jan. 4 and Jan 5 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. See the full details here.