Mmmm, hazelnut-cocoa goodness in Midtown
The Nutella food truck will be giving away free samples in and around Midtown through Saturday
Rise and shine, Midtown! The Nutella food truck is in Atlanta and heading our way.
As part of the Nutella Breakfast Tour, the truck was parked near Centennial Park on Wednesday and will be in and around the Midtown area through Saturday.
The truck is packed with free samples of that tasty hazelnut chocolate spread that comes from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa.
Here’s the schedule for the rest of the week:
• Thursday, October 25 | 12th St NE & Peachtree St NE | 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Friday, October 26 | 265 Park Avenue West NW (near Reflection Pool Plaza | 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Saturday, October 27 | 1850 Howell Mill Rd NW (Atlanta Food Truck Park) | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Also, Atlanta could win another visit from the Nutella Breakfast Tour truck - but this time it’ll be filled with free jars of Nutella**.
1. Go to Twitter and explain your favorite way to wake up with Nutella & add #nutella(your city)***
2. The city with the most eligible Tweets wins!
** Up to 5,000 13 oz. jars while supplies last.
*** Enter your city after #nutella. Only one tweet per person per account per day.