One of Atlantic Station’s goals is to create a safe and comfortable environment for its visitors, and that means no saggy pants are allowed on the property.
Its code of conduct is posted throughout the mixed-use development and showing underwear in an indecent manner is not allowed. See the accompanying video from 11Alive News to demonstrate how Atlantic Station officials are cracking down on saggy pants.
How do you explain the saggy pants fad and do you agree with Atlantic Station's policy on not allowing such?
See More on Patch
- Ansley Park Security Alert Ahead of The Jazz Festival this Weekend
- Fashion Gurus Wanted for Patch Local Voices Blog
- Silent Statement of Solidarity from Atlanta to Boston
- Big Peach Stores to Hold Mile of Silence Tuesday at 7 A.M.
- Sunday Event Offers 7-Year-Old Girl Scout Chance to Distribute Cookies After Recovering from Stroke