Where to Celebrate St. Patty's Day in Midtown
Midtown has several places to drink green beer and enjoy Irish festivities.
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. Celebrate March 17 at these places:
- RiRa Irish Pub: It doesn't get more Irish than this. There will be Irish music and dancing all day.
- 5 Seasons Westside: Enjoy fresh-brewed green beer for $3 a pint. The menu will include Irish stew and Shepherd's pie.
- HobNob Neigbhorhood Tavern: There will be green beer, a costume contest, Irish music and food specials like corned beef and cabbage.
- Midtown Tavern: There will be drink specials like $5 Irish Car bombs.
- Blake's On The Park: Get your green on with DJ George Greenlee. There will be a drag show at 11 p.m.