Who's Hiring in Midtown?
A look at local jobs for local residents
- The Great Clips location in the Midtown Place shopping center is looking to hire an exceptional stylist with a winning attitude and technical skills.
- An afternoon nanny is needed for a busy Midtown family with two elementary age girls. The family is looking for a fun-loving nanny that enjoys keeping active by dancing, swimming and being outside. Must have an excellent driving record, nanny/childcare experience, clear background, ability to make a one year commitment and some flexibility.
- A handyman is needed to do some trim work and some framing in the Midtown area. Must have hand tools and a vehicle.
- The Democratic Party of Georgia, headquartered on the westside, is looking to fill several positions including Grassroots Georgia Field Coordinators & Managers spots.
- A busy attorney/news anchor is seeking extremely organized and proactive candidate to fill a position as a personal assistant. Apply if you’re a detail-oriented person who can complete tasks quickly and allocate time-efficiently.
- A kickboxing instructor and various instructor positions for mat pilates, yoga, Tai Chi, kettle bell, Zumba, body pump, boot camp, and step aerobics are needed for a company that manages Corporate Wellness programs. There are also opportunities for massage therapists in Midtown for on-site chair massages.
- The Optimist Restaurant and Oyster Bar on the westside is in need of experienced line cooks to work nights only. Experience with busy and fine dining restaurants is preferred.
- The Internet-based delivery service Zifty.com is seeking delivery drivers. Shifts are available between 10 a.m. and midnight everyday.
- An established, procedural driven natural pain management clinic in Buckhead/Midtown is looking for a full-time, licensed physician's assistant. The ideal candidate will be well versed in dealing with various conditions like osteoarthritis, peripheral neuropathy, bulging/herniated discs and radiculopathy.
- Emory Healthcare is seeking highly skilled, motivated and talented Critical Care RNs to join its high performing critical care teams.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a summer job.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a job online.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on producing an outstanding resume.
- The Georgia Department of Labor’s live chat on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
Job seekers, take care. Patch cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these job opportunities or whether individual postings remain open.