Who's Hiring in Midtown?
A look at local jobs for local residents
- The Primrose School of Midtown is hiring support teaching staff to assist in its classrooms. They are seeking part-time support teachers who are willing to work the hours of 3-7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The support position requires the teacher to be flexible and float between classrooms of all ages to provide support where needed.
- A new Midtown nightclub is seeking servers, bartenders, hostesses, back waiters and bar backs. If you are an energetic person, and passionate about providing exceptional guest services, see here.
- A fulltime certified nurse practitioner is wanted for a Midtown clinic. Two years of clinical nursing experience may be required for some positions.
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant in Midtown is now hiring hosts. Interested candidates must be 18 years of age and apply online here.
- A start-up technology team has an opening for a Senior ETL Developer. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of ETL processes and applications.
- The Burkey Law Firm, P.C. is seeking a contract attorney to perform legal research and draft discovery motions for active personal injury litigation caseload. You may also be asked to prepare response briefs to several pre-trial motions such as Motion to Transfer Venue, Daubert Challenges or the like. See here for more info.
- La Tagliatella, a new upscale casual dining Italian restaurant at Metropolis, is looking for experienced bartenders, servers and hostesses, line cooks, pizza chefs and kitchen assistants. Online applications are being accepted here.
- An auto mechanic is needed with a minimum of three years of recent experience within a professional retail automotive repair shop. This is not a management position.
- The Internet-based delivery service Zifty.com is seeking delivery drivers. Shifts are available between 10 a.m. and midnight everyday.
- InCuts, a new salon soon to open in Colony Square, is seeking two hairstylists with a minimum of three years of experience. See here for more info.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a summer job.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a job online.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on producing an outstanding resume.
- The Georgia Department of Labor’s live chat on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
Job seekers, take care. Patch cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these job opportunities or whether individual postings remain open.