Invite a friend
Friday Jazz at the High featuring Ike Stubblefield
Visit the High Museum of Art for Friday Jazz in February with legendary jazz organist Ike Stubblefield. Friday Jazz is an evening of art and music every third Friday of the month with extended hours with full gallery access including special exhibitions including "Frida & Diego" and "Gogo: Nature Transformed" now on display.
|Where||High Museum of Art 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Price||Free with paid museum admission|
More About High Museum of Art
The High Museum of Art has more than 12,000 works of art in its 312,000 square feet of space, including an extensive anthology of 19th and 20th century American art. The museum also offers European and African-American art as well as modern and contemporary pieces. The High Musuem also has a curatorial department devoted to folk art. The museum holds an annual film series and several special events throughout the year, including jazz nights on Fridays. The museum was founded in 1905 as the Atlanta Art Association. The museum's first permanent home came in 1926, when Mrs. Joseph M. High donated her residence on Peachtree Road.
Other events here
- Gogo: Nature Transformed Daily,
- Modern Atlanta - MA - Design is Human Week June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 5, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 7, 2013 / June 8, 2013 / June 9, 2013, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Rashid Johnson: Message to Our Folks at the High Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Girl with a Pearl Earring: Dutch Paintings from the Mauritshuis Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Go West! Art of the American Frontier Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- The Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm