Invite a friend
Iron & Wine: A Benefit for The Orion School in Midtown
Join the Orion School for our annual Iron & Wine Benefit at the Andrew T. Crawford Ironworks Studio on Thursday, March 14, 2013 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
The Orion School is a special needs school in Midtown with a mission to ensure that complex students are able to experience success within an academic setting, self-confident, and able to engage in positive social interactions.
Enjoy a casual and welcoming party with great food and drink for a worthy cause. All proceeds will directly benefit The Orion School's program.
- The band, Men Without Youth will be playing throughout the night to entertain us all!
- Auction items include a guitar signed by the Indigo Girls, vacation in the Bahamas, 4 night vacation in Mrytle Beach, a mountation cabin vacation, a signed baseball from Alex Rodriguez, an AT&T Atrix HD phone, and gift certificates generously donated by many, many great restaurants and businesses in Atlanta!
- Tickets are $30 or 2 for $50 or 5 for $100 and can be purchased through the following link: http://www.theorionschool.org/ironandwine/index.htm
- Even if you cannot join us at the event, buy a ticket! All tickets will be entered into a prize drawing. Need NOT be present to win.
- Attire is dressy casual for a party!
- We would like to thank our growing list of generous sponsors for their donations to the event: Jo & Michelle Jenkins, Austin Tucker and Bill Sachs, Jim & Madeline Burgess, Andrew Crawford, Sweetwater Brewery, Coca-Cola North America Group, Chick-fil-A, Willy’s Mexicana Grill, Jason’s Deli, AT&T, Doguroo Vance & Leigh Burgess, John & Laura Markson, Anis Bistro, and Atlanta History Center
|Where||Andrew T. Crawford Ironworks 905 Bowen St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Andrew T. Crawford Ironworks
Andrew T. Crawford uses iron both for functional and artistic projects. He makes inventively designed railings, furniture, gates and garden ornaments. He is also a sculptor who uses iron. A display of his work, "Forged from Nature: An Exhibtion of Garden Gates," can be seen at the Botanical Garden of Georgia in Athens through Dec. 23.