Atlantic Station’s “Hop in the Park” When/where: Sat. April 24. Central Park, 1 - 5pm Saturday. Bring a pet and take picture with the Easter Bunny, to benefit the . Kilwin’s $1 chocolate fondue dips to benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation. Other children’s activities include games, prizes, crafts and live music from Radio Disney.
Easter egg hunt for dogs, plus fancy bonnet contest When/where: Sat. April 23, 9:30am, Railside Dog Park (210 Peters Street). Presented by Atlanta City Councilmember Kwanza Hall and the Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association. Humans receive Octane Coffee and ; dogs eat gourmet doggie treats. Also, take individual photos with Councilmember Hall.
Ansley Park Easter Egg Hunt When/where: Sun. April 24, 3pm, McClatchey Park. Sponsored by the Ansley Park Garden Club. All resident children are welcome.
Egg hunt: Church lawn, 11am. Guided tours of church sanctuary. Sunday Services: 9am, 10am, 11am
Egg hunt: Church campus, 11am – 1pm. Easter parade, petting zoo and moon walk. Make bonnets and take pictures with the Easter bunny. Sunday service: 11am
Egg hunt: Winn Park, 11am. RSVP: email@example.com Sunday services: 8am (communion), 9am, 11:15am
Egg hunt: Handells’ home (790 Wildwood Rd. NE Atlanta, 30324), 11am. RSVP: The Handells, 404-875-5853. Sunday services: Urban Sunrise Service 6:30am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 7pm
Easter Sunday Brunch:
- 11am – 2pm. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-249-0001
- 11am – 2pm, European style
- All you can eat buffet for $18.95, bottomless mimosas $11.95
- La Tavola 10am – 3pm, Italian style
- 11am – 7pm, Easter buffet for Adults $35, ages 6-12 $15, under age 6 complimentary
- The Melting Pot Opens at noon, 3-course fondue meal for $29
- 9am - 7pm. 3-course pre-fixed menu for $25, 12 and under for $12.50