· Midtown’s 10th & Piedmont gives diners plenty of healthy meal options. The 10P salad for table, organic roasted beet salad, garden vegetable melt and feel good brunch are all meals for the health-conscious. For more information, call 404-602-5510. communitashospitality.com/10th-and-piedmont
· Article 14 puts a healthy spin on lunchtime. The Midtown restaurant offers Scottish salmon pan-roasted and served over Anson Mills organic farro tossed with slow roasted tomatoes, fresh herbs and broccoli rabe for a delicious, light and healthy meal. For more information or to make a reservation, call 404-443-8432. article14.com
· Bantam + Biddy in Ansley Park has the power with the power house salad. Loaded with nutrient-rich foods like local farm egg, roasted broccoli, tomato, radish, sunflower sprouts and organic almonds, diners can feel good about how they are getting in their veggies. For more information, call 404-907-3469. bantamandbiddy.com
· Buckhead’s The Big Ketch Saltwater Grill gives diners many options for healthy eating. The TBK ahi-quinoa bowl with seared ahi tuna, crunchy macadamia nuts, toasted sesame seeds over a quinoa-cous cous salad dressed with fresh herbs and vegetables and sweet Asian vinaigrette is both healthy and satisfying. The restaurant also gives diners a low-calorie lunch menu option. For more information, call 404-474-9508. thebigketch.com
· Hearth Pizza Tavern in Sandy Springs offers a “Mom Says, ‘Eat Your Veggies!’” pizza for diners looking to get a healthy veggie fix. Topped with spinach, roasted red peppers, broccoli, roasted crimini mushrooms, butternut squash, homemade marinara and premium cheese blend, this pizza is packed with nutrients. Diners can pair with a salad for an extra veggie boost. For more information, call 404-252-5378. hearthpizzatavern.com
· Atlanta’s favorite neighborhood restaurant, Marlow’s Tavern is offering a seasonal pomegranate ahi tuna salad for those looking to cut down on calories. Made with red and golden beets, field greens, baby spinach, pomegranate seeds, red onion, slivered almonds and topped with pomegranate vinaigrette, this healthy dish does not lack in the flavor department. For locations and more information and visit marlowstavern.com.
· Ray’s on the River's ginger-soy tuna packs a flavorful punch for those who want a low-calorie, healthy meal. The Sandy Springs restaurant includes baby bok choy, shitake mushroom jus and a ginger-soy glaze top it off. For more information or to make a reservation, call 770-955-1187. raysrestaurants.com
· RA Sushi Bar Restaurant offers fresh and healthy sushi options throughout the menu. Popular low-calorie items include assorted sashimi, “RA”llipop skewers and the tuna2 salad. For more information or to make a reservation, call 404-267-0114. rasushi.com/atlanta
· Tin Lizzy’s Cantina gives diners heart-healthy options. Denoted on the menu with a heart, the veggie taco, filled with veggie rice, black beans, grilled onions and peppers and creamy avocado sauce, and the fiesta chicken taco with grilled chicken, corn, black beans, onions, tomatoes and cilantro on a wheat tortilla are just two of the many healthy items on the menu. For locations and more information, visit tinlizzyscantina.com.