Owners Doug Henderson and Roy Otwell have grown Switch Modern from its early beginnings as a Poliform showroom to the Modern Mecca it is today, while maintaining their focus on licensed originally designed and responsibly produced furniture, lighting, kitchens, closets, and other home furnishings.
Switch Modern is now located at 670 14th Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30318. The store is open Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information call (404) 605-0196 or visit www.switchmodern.com.
The New Space Houses:
- Larger, branded boutiques including Shop-in-Shops for Alessi and Kartell and a significant 2,400 square-foot Poliform Shop-in-Shop.
- Expanded space to emphasize smaller, lesser known designers and companies, like Verpan (Verner Panton designs), MDF Italia, ClassiCon, Thonet, Bocci, Roll & Hill, Dyson, Rich Brilliant Willing, and Bitossi.
- Expanded bath offerings, including Rifra and now Agape.
- An emphasis on "Contract" business with lines including Viccarbe, Walter Knoll (both residential and contract), Verpan (designs by Verner Panton) and Gebruder T ("Thonet" in Euorpe).
- A huge outdoor furniture display showcasing companies like Gandia Blasco, RODA, B&B Italia Outdoor, Paola Lenti, Kenneth Cobonpue and Khouri Design (planters).
- An expanded accessories division with an expansive selection of dishes, flatware, glassware and gifts.