- Gatsby's, the new 1920s era nightclub and dessert lounge set to take over the former 3-Legged Cowboy space at the Midtown Promenade, is looking for cast members/models who have experience in bartending. The club refers to its employees as cast members as all staff will be in Roaring Twenties period clothing. A headshot should be submitted with a resume.
- La Tagliatella, a new upscale casual dining Italian restaurant at Metropolis, is looking for experienced bartenders, servers and hostesses with a passion for hospitality as well as a pizza maker with personality and flair who will be featured in our center of the restaurant pizza kitchen. Back-of-the-house cooks are needed, too.
- Part-time and full-time security officers are wanted for day, evening and overnight shifts. Candidates must have transportation, cell phone and complete a background check.
- An upscale Midtown restaurant is seeking one full-time bartender and one full-time greeter. The bartender must have three years of fine dining experience and extensive knowledge of European wine and spirits. The hostess should be able to multi-task in a high volume environment while maintaing a hospitable attitude.
- Sumo Consulting is looking for an intermediate to advanced level ColdFusion Developer who is driven, excited about technology and eager to solve problems. Bonus points for experience with Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby on Rails, or other complementary/similar technologies.
- DOGUROO on the westside is seeking an experienced dog bather for full- or part-time positions. Candidates should have at least 1-2 years experience with the ability to proficiently perform all bathing services (nail trims/grinds, brush-outs, anal gland expression, ear cleaning, etc) and lift up to 50 pounds. DOGUROO also has a full-time retail pack position available.
- A small employment law boutique is looking for a senior associate attorney with more than five years experience. The ideal candidate will have experience representing federal employees in plaintiff's employment claims against the U.S. government and other federal court litigation experience.
- A part-time LPN is needed for specialist office as well as admission/recovery for an ambulatory surgery center. Qualified candidates must have physician office experience and admission and recovery room experience a plus.
- A new contemporary Indian Restaurant coming to Midtown is seeking an executive chef with 3-to-5 years of experience running a kitchen as a sou or executive chef. The ideal candidate will be trained at the company’s primary restaurant to learn the basics of Indian cooking.
- The Internet-based delivery service Zifty.com is seeking delivery drivers. Shifts are available between 10 a.m. and midnight everyday.
- With the election only a couple of weeks away, the Democratic Party of Georgia, headquartered on the westside on Trabert Ave., is hiring full-time and part-time staff in a variety of positions in its Grassroots Georgia program.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a summer job.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a job online.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on producing an outstanding resume.
- The Georgia Department of Labor’s live chat on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
Job seekers, take care. Patch cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these job opportunities or whether individual postings remain open.