- Mi Cocina is now hiring for all positions, including cooks, dishwashers, hostess, bartenders, servers, and bussers. The soon-to-open eatery prefers applicants with high volume upscale restaurant experience and Bi-lingual Spanish with experience in Mexican cuisine is preferred. Interviews are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday- Friday.
- A westside licensed electrical contractor that installs solar systems, back-up generators and electric vehicle charging stations is seeking an accounting manager. Minimum requirements include, a degree from accredited college or university required; proficiency with Quickbooks; three years relevant experience; and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- The Atlanta Dental Group PC, located near Ansley Mall, is seeking a dental receptionist. No experience is needed, but the office is looking for someone who is an outgoing caring person to help answer the telephones, greet patients, pull and file patient charts and help make every patient experience a great one. Applicants must have a bachelors degree from a college and this position requires a basic knowledge of Windows and some light keyboard work.
- Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services. The senior on-site customer service specialist's primary focus will be building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position the responsibilities include providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks.
- The new restaurant & lounge, 10th & Piedmont, is looking for servers, back waiters, bartenders, bar backs, runners, bussers, and hostesses. Servers and bartenders must have a minimum of three years of high volume restaurant experience. They will be holding open house interviews on Tuesday, Oct. 30 from 9-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. at Gilbert's Café & Bar located next door at 219 10th St.
- A teacher for preschool children with special needs is wanted for a part-time position of 20 hours per week. Applicants must have recent experience with special needs population and a bachelor's degree in related field is required. Recent experience in Behavior, floortime/ABA, Autism, CP, and Down Syndrome a plus.
- A Midtown hotel on West Peachtree Street is seeking experienced professionals for front desk agent; accounting clerk; and valet parking (must have valid drivers' license with immaculate record and able to drive manual and automatic). All applicants must be team players, have positive attitudes, be highly motivated, eager to learn, and friendly.
- The Optimist Restaurant and Oyster Bar on the westside is in need of several front of the house positions including a manager (at least 2 years of restaurant experience and at least six months of supervisory experience required); cocktail servers (high volume restaurant or bar experience required); server assistants; and hosts (at least one year of experience with knowledge of Open Table required)
- Emory University Hospital Midtown is searching for a dining services associate who will work with department team members as well as nursing and other healthcare professionals to assure that patients are fully satisfied with their meals and related services. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: assisting patients with menu choices, assembling meals, delivering meals to the bedside, retrieval of trays and clean-up after meals, providing information to the patient or resident about his/her diet and the meal service procedures and ongoing communication with other team members in the department and on the unit.
- A new fitness studio is looking for a full-time certified personal fitness trainer to work out of new midtown location right next to Piedmont Park. The ideal candidate will have two years experience (not entirely necessary given the right individual), be motivated and enthusiastic about fitness and a great self motivator with a desire to help change the lives of others through fitness and healthy living.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a summer job.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a job online.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on producing an outstanding resume.
- The Georgia Department of Labor’s live chat on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
Job seekers, take care. Patch cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these job opportunities or whether individual postings remain open.