- The new restaurant & lounge, 10th & Piedmont, is looking for servers, back waiters, bartenders, bar backs, runners, bussers, and hostesses. Servers and bartenders must have a minimum of three years of high volume restaurant experience. Open house interviews will take place Thursday and Friday this week.
- A Midtown salon near Peachtree and 14th streets is seeking a front desk marketing manager/receptionist. If you’re an expert in social networking, ambitious, self-motivated, and friendly with an outgoing personality, then see here to learn more about this opportunity.
- There is a warehouse position available at a specialty food company on the westside of town. Applicants must have the ability to lift 60 pounds.
- A specialty wine shop on the westside is seeking professional and qualified individuals to fill part-time seasonal positions. Retail and wine experience a must and applicants must be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Applicants must have prior experience with positive customer service, usage of a point of sale system, and experience in gift wrapping, as well.
- Also on the westside, West Egg is seeking a Front of the House Manager. See here for more details on this and other positions available with We&Co.
- The Connor Group is offering a long-term opportunity for a highly skilled maintenance worker. Some of the benefits offered include: multiple levels of advancement opportunity; technical training; health, dental and life insurance; and two weeks paid vacation, paid sick/personal days, paid holidays.
- Interested in working in a tax office for the upcoming tax season? Liberty Tax Service, located at 515 Ponce De Leon Ave., is hosting an Open House on Friday, Oct. 19. They are looking to fill Tax Preparer positions, Marketer positions, Tax School Instructor and Management positions for the upcoming tax season.
- With the election only a few weeks away, the Democratic Party of Georgia, headquartered on the westside on Trabert Ave., is hiring full-time and part-time staff in a variety of positions in its Grassroots Georgia program.
- Hudson Grille Midtown is looking for experienced bartenders to join its team. The restaurant, located at 942 Peachtree Street, is accepting applications in person on Monday, Oct. 15 between 2-5 p.m.
- A fast growing bakery bread production establishment is looking for an experienced bread baker. Extremely early morning hours come with the position. Applicants must have a work history showing longevity, and be able to follow recipes. This job requires mixing, shaping and baking.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a summer job.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on getting a job online.
- The Georgia Department of Labor's live chat on producing an outstanding resume.
- The Georgia Department of Labor’s live chat on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
Job seekers, take care. Patch cannot guarantee the legitimacy of these job opportunities or whether individual postings remain open.