Starting today, voters can cast ballots in three locations: North Fulton Annex at 7741 Roswell Road in Sandy Springs; Fulton County Government Center 130 Peachtree Street SW. Suite 2186 in Atlanta; and South Fulton Annex at 5600 Stonewall Tell Road Room 108 in College Park.
Those locations will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Along with the aforementioned locations, early voting will expand to six additional locations July 14-18. Those locations are:
- Adamsville Recreation Center at 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW in Atlanta.
- Ocee Library at 5090 Abbots Bridge Road in Johns Creek.
- Roswell Library at 115 Norcross Street in Roswell.
- Northside Library at 3295 Northside Parkway NW in Buckhead.
- East Point Library at 2757 Main Street in East Point.
- Fairburn Library at 60 Valley Drive in Fairburn.
All locations will be closed, however, on July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
No voting will take place on Monday, July 21, and all polling places will open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 22.