Fulton County Commission Chairman John Eaves added another location to the county-wide book drive to benefit schools and encourage literacy in Fulton County.
North Fulton residents can now drop off reading materials for children at the kindergarten to 8th grade reading levels at the Roswell Branch of the Atlanta-Fulton County Library at 115 Norcross Street in Roswell.
From now through Friday, March 21,
books will be collected at drop boxes in seven different Atlanta-Fulton
County Library branches
as well as at the Fulton County Government Center.
Books will later be distributed to Hamilton E. Holmes, Heritage and Thomasville Heights elementary schools, and Taylor Road and Camp Creek Middle Schools.
Reading materials can also be dropped in boxes at the following locations:
Fulton County Government Center, 141 Pryor Street SW 30303
- Buckhead Library Branch, 269 Buckhead Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
- College Park Library Branch, 3647 Main Street, College Park, GA 30337
- Kirkwood Library Branch, 11 Kirkwood Road SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- Peachtree Library Branch, 1315 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Ponce de Leon Library Branch, 980 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta 30306
- Southwest Library Branch, 3665 Cascade Road SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
more information on this event, contact Sojourner Marable Grimmett,
Director of Constituent Services for Fulton County Commission Chairman
John Eaves at (404) 612-8333.