Here are five things happening this week in Midtown. For a full list of happenings, go to the Patch calendar of events.
- Eero Saarinen: A Reputation for Innovation Eero Saarinen: A Reputation for Innovation is a retrospective of the renowned architect’s work and a study of the design principles he followed.
- Couples Cocktails at STK Atlanta Beginning at 6:30 p.m. participants are invited to nosh on mouthwatering bites from Executive Chef Jeremy Miller while one of the restaurant's mixology masterminds demonstrates how to create some of STK’s most beloved cocktails. Cost is $30 per person or $50 per couple.
- Pop Up Chef Pop Up Chef continues to sizzle through summer with Atlanta’s most well-known chefs. The event will be held on the the plaza at 999 Peachtree each Thursday Between 11 and 2 p.m. through the month of June.
- Abode Atlanta will open its warehouse on Bishop Street to the public in Midtown on Saturday, June 15th.
- Health of Atlanta Fitness Weekend The event will be at Grady High School on June 15th, 2013.There will be close to 5000+ attendees , 1 mile sprint race , 5K walk/run , Children's Olympics, Talent Exhibitions , Chef Demos , health screenings and more.