14th Street Antiques Market
14th Street Antiques Market is a large warehouse in Midtown housing over 100 unique dealers whose specialities range from vintage clothing to mid-century furniture. Browsing is easy in this spacious, comfortable building, and to go here for specifics is a cinch -- the friendly employees will gladly help buyers find merchandise, whether it's paintings, purses, knickknacks or obscure decorations. Although it's a market, it almost feels like a museum at times with rare collectibles and exquisite jewelry.
The market also offers restoration for lighting appliances and furniture.
- Fax: 404-325-4660
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: From rear parking lot
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Antiques specialties: Mid-Century, Vintage, Native American, Jewelry, Furniture
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 175