Basha Bistro specializes in the fresh flavors of Mediterranean cuisine. Established in 2010, the bistro serves traditional dishes, including falafal and hummus. Traditional American dishes, such as wings and french frieds, ensure there is something for everyone. A new daily special is offered during the week and free wireless internet is available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 8:00pm; Sat, 11:30am - 6:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Chicken and Beef kabobs, Falafel, Chicken and Beef Shawarma
- Price level: $
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual