With its red-and-black brick and metal interior, this Burger King departs from the standard fast-food establishment decor. The exposed ceiling and a video menu give the place the feel of a slightly futuristic movie-set version of a restaurant. Also contributing to this location's ultramodernity are its Coca-Cola Freestyle machines and power outlets (for users of laptops and other devices) at each wall-situated table and booth. A wide-screen television supplies captioned broadcasts to many seats in the dining room.
- Hours: Dining room: Daily, 6am - 10pm. Drive-through: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Dining room and restrooms are at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, French fries, milk shakes, salads, pancakes, blueberry biscuits, sausage, more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/index.html
- Specialties: Steakhouse XT Burger, the Whopper, Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The Whopper
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Whopper.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 19
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual