This one-room package store is a central hub for the community along Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway, although it just opened in August 2010. The overhead speakers resound with the music of v103 radio, and customers ebb and flow in the store throughout the day. The liquor is kept behind the clerk's desk and a safety window. The owner, Ricky Kudlep, is an Atlanta native.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Main entrance is accessible.
- Founding Date: August 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, liquor, snack food, gum, cigars, lottery tickets, cigarillos
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people are very friendly.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Whatever you enjoy most.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew