Einstein's offers a varied menu of classic American, Southern and international cuisine developed by executive chef Adam Maddox. The sausage pizza and pot roast ravioli are especially popular, according to manager Sam Peng. Also popular are the cheaper small plates, like the shrimp and grits and the cornmeal-dusted fried okra served with sriracha sauce and ranch dressing.
The restaurant, one of seven owned by local restaurant group Metrotainment, including Joe's on Juniper next door, opened in 1991 as a burger joint and has since expanded from one to three fully-renovated 1920s homes at the corner of Juniper and 12th Street.
Einstein's has won several awards over the years from local media outlets, including Best Brunch, Best Outdoor Dining, Best Waitstaff and Best-Looking Waitstaff. Diners at the Saturday and Sunday morning brunches can fortify themselves at a Bloody Mary bar, located outside on the shaded patio when the weather permits. Inside, Einstein's has elegant but cozy decor and several dining rooms that can be rented for private events such as wedding rehearsal dinners, company socials or cocktail hours. Einstein's hosts live jazz bands on Wednesdays and DJs on Sundays. The restaurant takes delivery orders via foodpeople.com and accepts special Metrotainment gift cards available at metrocafes.com.
- Fax: 404-876-1517
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, 11am - midnight; Sat, 9am - midnight; Sun, 9am - 11pm. Bar stays open one hour later every night.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, elevator
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: einsteinsatlanta.com/menu/index.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Over the years, Einstein's has participated in many local charities and hosted community fundraisers, including events for the Atlanta Lesbian Health Initiative, YouthPride and Project Open Hand.
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Southern, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Adam Maddox
- Number of tables: 90
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun
- Dress code: Casual