Iron-Works International, Inc.
Cherubs, beasts and assorted other beings rendered in metal adorn the grounds of Iron-Works International, Inc. This maker of gates, fences, railings and balustrades can also craft lifelike statuary or integrate such figures into fountains and other architectural grace notes. Owner Angelo Viale has a simple philosophy about his chosen vocation: "Make all things by hand, never replicate." In addition to the pieces on view next to the Iron-Works building, Viale's work can be seen at Westminster School, North Avenue Presbyterian Church and elsewhere.
- Fax: 404-351-6423
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp allows entry from parking lot
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom-made items in metal
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: None.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Keys made: No