Northwest Baptist is located in a beautiful quiet neighborhood a few miles from downtown Atlanta and has been in this west midtown community for more than 85 years. It is very enthusiastic about "restarting the old congregation" as it plans to expand services and host events and fundraisers in the future. The church offers Sunday School before Sunday Worship and a weekly prayer meeting on Wednesday evenings.
- Hours: Wednesday Prayer Meeting, 7pm; Sunday School, 10am; Sunday Worship, 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot
- Founding Date: 1924
- What makes this community special?: "It is in the midst of an eclectic group of people with heart for community and who want to see an impact; it's a convenient location" - Rev. Stephen Horvath
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Baptist
- Recreational facilities: No