Old Fourth Ward is one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods. Established over 100 years ago, the town has grown and changed throughout the years. The most recent change is the conversion of abandoned buildings to useful facilities in the community. In addition, there is residential development growing by the day.
The newest apartment and condominium complex is built by a well-known developer in the Southeast: AMLI. One, two and three-bedroom homes are for lease or sale in this brand-new residential complex. Stop by during leasing office hours and meet one of the friendly staff of eight agents who will provide answers to any questions and help you transition into your new home.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available.
- Number of agents: 8
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals, Sales
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: Yes