Papis Cuban Sandwiches is a family-owned Cuban restaurant located on Ponce de Leon, just east of Peachtree Street. Customers can choose to dine in or order take-out. Aside from sandwiches, Papis serves other Cuban specialties. Free WiFi is also available to customers.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and bathroom access is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cuban cuisine
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: web.mac.com/krase/Papisgrill/Our_Menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Rey Regalado
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual