Repast Restaurant & Wine Bar is a casual neighborhood restaurant featuring new American cuisine with a metropolitan flair. The restaurant draws a neighborhood crowd with its industrial-chic interior of poured concrete, mushroom-colored walls and reclaimed wooden beams. Repast has earned a reputation for its Mediterranean menu, wine list, fresh ingredients and friendly and knowledgeable staff. The food is prepared by two chefs with international experience.
In keeping with the atmosphere, there isn't a lot of fanfare leading diners to Repast; there is a simple yellow awning at the door bearing the name that's easy to miss. Parking is on the side of the building in the 620 Glen Iris complex.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5:30pm - 10:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Marked parking spaces
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Brazilian, Greek, International, Mediterranean
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Joe Truex
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic, Singles scene