Rosa Mexicano is an updated Mexican restaurant that offers festive family-oriented Mexican fare. Kids can order from the "young amigos" menu; adults can take advantage of a stocked bar, including El Tesoro tequila and fresh-squeezed lime juice in its signature margaritas.
Rosa Mexicano is located in trendy Atlantic Station.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican food
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rosamexicano.com/Menus/tabid/316/Default.aspx
- Specialties: Guacamole en Molcajete
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Great city feel!
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Guacamole en Molcajete
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Guacamole en Molcajete
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual