One of several locations in midtown for the international Seattle-based coffee shop chain, this Starbucks offers a standard menu of coffee, espresso drinks and prepared foods in an atmosphere conducive to work, meetings or study. There are couches and easy chairs for cozier, more relaxed meet-ups. An extra-long table in the middle of the shop is popular for customers working solo on laptop computers or in a group on a project. This Starbucks also sells the daily USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Wall Street Journal and New York Times.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 6:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Special parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Hot and cold coffee, espresso and tea drinks, bakery, hot breakfast and lunch sandwiches, salads, fruit and yogurt parfaits. Also offered: mugs and thermoses, Starbucks coffee beans (ground and whole).
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes