Taqueria Del Sol
Taqueria Del Sol takes a different approach to fast food. Customers stand in line to order at the counter and then grab a table while they wait for their food. The restaurant has a full bar that features creative margarita specials, as well as a build-your-own margarita option. A popular starter is the Salsa Trio, which contains chips and three types of salsa. Two of the most popular taco specials are the Sloppy Jose, filled with sloppy Joe, jalapeño, cheddar, and Fritos, and The Bob, filled with fried shrimp, crayfish mayo and jalapeños. The Westside Taqueria is one of three Atlanta locations, with another one in Athens, Georgia.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Sat, noon - 3pm. Dinner hours: Tue - Thu, 5:30pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 10pm. The restaurant does not have Monday dinner hours, and is also closed all day Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: No stairs to entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Tacos, margaritas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual