Tater Tots is the store on Bishop Street with a red roof and a stoop covered with kids' bikes and toys. Inside, the shop feels like a child's playroom at home. Baby cribs line one wall, and teddy bears, scooters and games cover the carpet. The owner, Grace Tate, welcomes parents to shop while kids roam the store playing with all the toys. The back room is layered with children's clothing and shoes. Tater Tots is a 120-day consignment store, offering new and used products from designer labels at discounted prices. All products come in working order and with batteries.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front entrance is accessible.
- Founding Date: May 21, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Products: Cribs, kids clothes, books, toys, kid carriers and seats
- Return policy: Clothes only within 3 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is surrounded by a wide variety of young people as well as adults with children. There is a lot of life in the surrounding communities, such as Ansley Park, Brookwood Hills and Atlantic Station.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: For children's clothes, excluding shoes, err on the side of buying large because kids grow so fast.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Striderite, Vineyard Vines, Jacadi, Pottery Barn, Britax, Fisher Price, Little Tikes, Baby Bjorn, Graco
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No