The Big Chandelier
The Big Chandelier is located in a big, old brick building in West midtown. Every lighting fixture in the store is an antique and none has been mass produced, though they've all been completely restored to American standards. According to Owner Jack Prestia, Big Chandelier is "one of the only sources in the southeast for UL-listed wiring of old fixtures." Customer satisfaction is extremely important to the hands-on owner, who collects fixtures of every shape and size.
- Fax: 404-249-7833
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a small step between the parking lot and front door.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: "Unconditional satisfaction"
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "All of the movement back into old neighborhoods" - Jack Prestia, Owner
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Can this be restored for use in a modern home?" - Jack Prestia, Owner
- Antiques specialties: Vintage and European antique lighting
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1