The Fox Theatre
The foundation for the Fox Theatre started to take shape in the mid-1920s with the original intention of being a Shriner Mosque. Upon completion of the building in 1929 the direction changed to that of an auditorium. Today the theatre is run by a non-profit board from Atlanta Landmarks. With its breath-taking ballrooms the Fox has become an extremely popular venue for weddings, business conventions, proms, holiday parties, and corporate dinners.
The Fabulous Fox Theatre offers weekly tours by the Atlanta Preservation Society. Information about tours, shows, or other Fox events can be found on its website.
- Fax: 404-872-2972
- Hours: Varies daily
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps, handicapped seating and an ADA specialist on-site.
- Founding Date: December 25, 1929
- Ticket information: Box office hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed unless show that day.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.ticketmaster.com
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No smoking