The Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA)
The Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA), across the street from the High Museum of Art in the Midtown Arts Corridor, showcases the design work of emerging and well-known designers, and serves as a place for education, inspiration and more. All manner of design work is shown here, from skateboard art to graphic and furniture design, from vehicles to fashion. Various programs, demos and workshops are available for kids, teens and adults.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Noon - 5pm
- Ticket information: Students, military, educators and seniors may purchase tickets at a discount. Children les than 5 and members are admitted free of charge.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.museumofdesign.org/tickets/
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Same as museum or by appointment
- Membership levels: Family, Individual