The Tenth Thai Restaurant (Closed)
The Tenth Thai Restaurant has an extensive menu with many traditional Southeast Asian dishes, and it also has a lounge with a selection of domestic and imported beers. The restaurant is conveniently located on 10th Street NE in midtown, and there is plenty of parking available in the parking lot behind the restaurant. Reservations are accepted. The Tenth Thai Restaurant also takes phone-in and take-out orders.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sat, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. Dinner hours: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thetenththai.com/Site/Menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Roasted Duck with Red Curry, 3-Flavors Snapper.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Panang Curry, Pad See-Ew
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual