WaterHaven Restaurant is a great midtown restaurant. WaterHaven's menu includes staples such as lamb sliders, crab cakes and Kobe beef burgers. With affordable prices, this is a can't-miss in midtown. It is located in Technology Square.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, private events only
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped accessible parking and seating.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.waterhavenatl.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, International
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun